Is a career in Medical Billing and Coding right for you? SCI offers career training to become a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist.
If you’re looking for a career that will provide you with an opportunity to work in the medical field, with the potential to work from home, the Medical Coding Specialist program at Southern Careers Institute is right for you!
Medical Billing and Coding Certifications
You’ll also have the opportunity to work toward certifications that can help you further your career.
- CBCS: Certified Billing and Coding Specialist
- CMAA: Medical Administrative Assistant
- EHRS: Electronic Health Records Specialist
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
As a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, you’ll learn skills you’ll actually use in the real world, including:
- Medical Insurance Billing Practices
- Medical Codes
- Billing Computer Applications
- Office Procedures
- Communication Skills
Upon completing the program, SCI’s career services team is here to help you jump-start your career by connecting you with companies that are hiring.
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?