SCI offers career training for medical assistants that can lead to medical assistant certifications and entrance into a career in the exciting healthcare field.
If you have a passion for helping others and want a career in medicine, this may be the program for you!
Medical Assistant Certifications
Medical Assistants from SCI can sit for these certifications:
- CCMA: Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- CMAA: Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- CPT: Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- CET: Certified EKG Technician
- CPR: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- EHRS: Electronic Health Records Specialist
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
MA Career Skills
SCI medical assistant students learn real-world skills, which can be used in a variety of environments, including:
- Reading Vital Signs
- Performing EKGs and CPR
- Drawing Blood
- Performing Lab Work
Our staff will work with you to provide support to help make sure you have the necessary certificates, qualifications, and requirements to take the next steps, whether through a short internship, apprenticeship, or full-time job.
After graduating, the SCI career services team helps you get your foot in the door to launch your career as a Medical Assistant in various health related facilities including:
- Health and Wellness Clinics
- Healthcare Offices
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?