The Student Consumer Information regulations of the United States Department of Education require institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to current and prospective students.
It is Southern Careers Institute’s intention to provide complete and easy access to any information students need about education assistance programs, our courses, financing options, and everything else students need to become comfortable with their decision to attend our school. To view the documents below, Acrobat Reader may be required.
View the documents in the links below for more information about Southern Careers Institute’s programs and services, and visit collegenavigator.ed.gov to obtain information on Southern Careers Institute enrollment statistics, graduation, retention rates and more.
- SCI Program Catalog
- Cosmetology Program Catalog
- Net Price Calculator
- Campus Crime Report
- Campus Emergency Response Plan
- Facilities and Technical Infrastructure Plan
- Voter Registration Information
- Method of Disclosure
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Copyright Infringement Notice
- Misrepresentation Disclosure
- TWC Complaint Notice – Austin and Online
- TWC Complaint Notice – Brownsville
- TWC Complaint Notice – Corpus Christi
- TWC Complaint Notice – Harlingen
- TWC Complaint Notice – Pharr
- TWC Complaint Notice – San Antonio North
- TWC Complaint Notice – San Antonio South
- TWC Complaint Notice – Waco
- Title IX Disclosure
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?