Pursuing a career as a Medical Office Specialist begins with the necessary skills and training. At Southern Careers Institute, the medical office specialist program offers hands-on learning that can assist you in jump starting your career.
A medical office specialist performs an array of tasks to keep medical offices organized and efficient so doctors and nurses can focus on patient care.
At SCI, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills that actually matter when running a medical office, giving you an advantage when applying for jobs as a medical assistant.
Medical Office Specialist Certifications
Medical Office Specialists trained at SCI may be eligible for these certifications:
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- MICROSOFT EXCEL: Microsoft Excel Certified
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOKPRO: Microsoft Outlook Certified
- MICROSOFT POWER POINT: Microsoft Power Point Certified
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
SCI Medical Office graduates have the opportunity to be employed at:
- Physicians’ Offices
- Emergency and Urgent Care Centers
- Health and Wellness Clinics
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Communities
- Public and Private Schools
- Government Agencies
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?