A business accounting specialist plays an important role for the company they work for by increasing business efficiency.
SCI’s Business Accounting Specialist program helps you gain the on-the-job skills you need from Quickbooks certifications to essential accounting principles.
Students may be eligible for the following certifications:
- QUICKBOOKS PRO: Intuit Quickbooks Certification
- MICROSOFT ACCESS: Microsoft Access Certified
- MICROSOFT EXCEL: Microsoft Excel Certified
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK: Microsoft Outlook Certified
- MICROSOFT POWER POINT: Microsoft Power Point Certified
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
To assist in your long-term success, you will receive training on:
- Fundamental Accounting Principles
- Essential Bookkeeping Principles
- Computerized Accounting Systems
- Payroll and Accounting Regulations
Once you’ve graduated from the business accounting program at SCI, our career services team will assist you in matching your skill set with a job opportunity that’s right for you.
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?