Earn-While-You-Learn With Southern Careers Institute’s Paid Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship.
The Automotive Service Technician apprenticeship program at Southern Careers Institute is an innovative learning experience that is used as a complete curriculum solution to manage and deliver a hybrid classroom program that is perfectly suited for today’s student, combined with a comprehensive, hands-on apprenticeship led and taught by industry specialized automotive service tech experts. The auto technician program will provide students with the engaging, interactive content that they desire, while the apprenticeship develops the students into a proficient, dedicated team member that understands the needs and culture of the sponsoring company.
- Learn While You Earn with Paid On-the-Job Training
- Complete Program in 9 months
- Work with Local Dealerships like Group 1 Automotive
- Approved by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and Funded by the Texas Workforce Commission
- No Experience Necessary
Texas’ First Registered Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
Work with with the well known brands and dealership groups, including:
- Freedom Chevrolet
- Volkswagen of Alamo Heights
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne
Automotive Service Technicians from SCI can sit for these certifications:
Automotive Service Technicians at SCI learn career skills like:
- Automotive Engine Repair
- Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Suspension, Steering and Braking
- Ignition Systems and Diagnostics
- Exhaust and Emissions
- HVAC and Electrical
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?