Earn-While-You-Learn With Southern Careers Institute’s Paid Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship.
The Automotive Service Technician apprenticeship program at Southern Careers Institute is an innovative learning experience that is used as a complete curriculum solution to manage and deliver a hybrid classroom program that is perfectly suited for today’s student, combined with a comprehensive, hands-on apprenticeship led and taught by industry specialized automotive service experts. This program will provide students with the engaging, interactive content that they desire, while the apprenticeship develops the students into a proficient, dedicated team member that understands the needs and culture of the sponsoring company.
- Learn While You Earn with Paid On-the-Job Training
- Complete Program in 9 months
- Work with Local Dealerships like Group 1 Automotive
- Approved by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and Funded by the Texas Workforce Commission
- No Experience Necessary
Texas’ First Registered Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
Work with with the well known brands and dealership groups, including:
- Freedom Chevrolet
- Volkswagen of Alamo Heights
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne
Automotive Service Technicians from SCI can sit for these certifications:
Automotive Service Technicians at SCI learn career skills like:
- Automotive Engine Repair
- Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Suspension, Steering and Braking
- Ignition Systems and Diagnostics
- Exhaust and Emissions
- HVAC and Electrical
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?