Profiles: SCI In Pharr Texas
Every SCI campus has their own set of unique and attractive features. You cannot go wrong when choosing to study with SCI because every course and campus offers top-quality education in a safe and supportive environment. Here you’ll learn about the great things that SCI in Pharr TX has to offer and why choosing to enroll in SCI will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
Before you can find yourself, you have to find the campus! SCI in Pharr TX is located right in the heart of Hidalgo County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The SCI Pharr campus is located on the North Jackson Road and is just minutes away from the major city of McAllen. As a result, you’ll have a great chance of finding employment in your chosen field after graduation without having to travel too far or move out of the area.
What’s on Offer
1. Business Administrative Assistant Studying to become a Business Administrative Assistant at SCI will provide you with all of the skills, knowledge, and hands-on experience you need to really thrive and succeed in the business world. During your education and training you’ll be taught how to effectively run and organize an office, gain invaluable accreditation in computer applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and learn how to assist executives and CEOs with their business plans and schedules.
You can click here to find out more about the Administrative Assistant course offered at the SCI Pharr campus.
2. Business Accounting Specialist Being good with numbers and having a knack for organization will benefit you if you choose to enroll in the Business Accounting Specialist program at SCI in Pharr TX. Those studying Business Accounting will gain knowledge in accounting principles, financing, and accounting computer applications. Students will also have the opportunity to work in a professional setting during their externship.
If Business Accounting sounds like the right fit for you, click here to learn more about this rewarding course and career.
3. Medical Office Specialist If you’ve always wanted to work in the medical field then the Medical Office Specialist program at SCI Pharr is for you. Here, you’ll learn the essential skills needed to keep a medical office running smoothly and efficiently, including medical terminology, computer applications, business communications, and so much more. To see what else you can earn and learn as a Medical Office Specialist click here.
4. Medical Billing & Coding Specialist Those who have a good eye for detail and a mind for organization will enjoy this course. Insurance, finance, and business communications are all part of a career in Medical Billing & Coding. You also have the opportunity to work in a medical office, a hospital setting, or even work from home. Click here to see more from this course and what you can expect to study.
5. Medical Assistant Many people choose to study to become a Medical Assistant as a way of beginning a successful medical career. During your training you’ll learn how to effectively assist doctors and nurses, and provide care and support for patients. You can also earn a number nationally-recognized certifications here. To see if becoming a Medical Assistant is the right choice for you click here.