Learn how to interpret data and analyze statistics to inform important decisions.
Looking for a job that can be exciting and offers a variety of career opportunities? Understanding technology and how to extract and interpret data are essential duties of businesses across all industries. Through SCI, we are equipping you with Day-One Ready Skills that employers are looking for.
Online Data Science Courses Through SCI
The data science program offered through the partnership of Woz U and SCI can get you started in this ever-changing and exciting field. The program not only covers technology, but also teaches you about critical thinking when it comes to interpreting data. You’ll learn how to extract, organize and interpret relevant information to help with key business decisions.
- Basic Statistics: Dive into statistical concepts used throughout the program including common terms, distributions, probability, and data types.
- Programming Foundations: Learn common programming concepts in Python such as debugging, decision making, code organization, and more.
- Statistical Programming in R: Use R to manipulate data, understand vectors, and use visualization tools.
- Databases: Learn how to design, store, and manipulate databases. Students will work with both rational (SQL) and nonrational databases.
- Data Visualization: Learn how to extract important data & understand the power in showing meaningful data graphically.
- Metrics & Data Processing: Learn how to create new metrics for businesses and the basics of Agile Project Management.
- Intermediate Statistics: Utilize advanced hypothesis testing under multiple real- world scenarios. Get experience spotting and verifying test requirements.
- Machine Learning & Modeling: Use common software tools and machine learning techniques to predict future events and reduce risks.
- Intro To Big Data: Learn Big Data concepts and get hands-on experience with tools to move from Big Data basics to specific business needs.
After the 33-week program, our career services team will help get you ready to market your new skills to employers. You’ll then be part of our lifelong learning program with access to updated curriculum for free, for life.
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?