With advances in medical technology, pharmacy technicians are taking a vital role in patient care. At SCI, you’ll gain the skills you need to assist pharmacists and improve patient care.
Our pharmacy technician program in Texas teaches students a variety of skills, including:
- Pharmacy Operations and Procedures
- Prescription Processing
- FDA Drug Safety Rules and Regulations
- Basic Compounding and Pharmacology Skills
Pharmacy Technicians trained at SCI may be eligible for these certifications:
- PTCE: Pharmacy Technician Certification
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
Once you’ve completed the SCI pharmacy technician program, our career services can help you find employment as a pharmacy technician in a variety of settings, including:
- Retail or Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Related Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nursing Homes
- U.S. Government Agencies
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?