San Antonio, TX – It’s almost time for kids to head back to school, and Southern Careers Institute (SCI) wants to make sure that they’ll be prepared with all the right gear, and a brand new look to start the year. SCI’s Southern Star Salon will be holding a Back to School Bash at its San Antonio location on Saturday, August 21.
What: Southern Star Salon Back to School Bash
Where: Southern Star Salon
238 Southwest Military Dr., Suite 107
When: Saturday, August 21, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Who: School-age kids can visit Southern Star Salon for free school supplies and haircuts. Parent or guardian must be present.
Southern Star Salon is part of Southern Careers Institute, a leader in career training and beauty professional schools in Texas. Services are provided by SCI cosmetology students, and are performed under the supervision of a licensed, dedicated, experienced instructor. The salon will observe all health and safety protocols during the event.
For media interviews, contact Melissa Kaszuba, 732-865-6687, [email protected]
About Southern Careers Institute
Southern Careers Institute began serving Texas students in 1960. They offer a diverse list of programs that create employment-ready students who can go on to serve their community. With eight convenient locations in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio NW Loop 410, San Antonio SW Military Drive, and Waco, Southern Careers Institute offers programs in:
- Business: Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Business Accounting Specialist
- Beauty: Cosmetology Operator
- Medical: Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Office Specialist, Nurse Aide, Pharmacy Technician
- Technology: Computer Support Specialist, Software Development, Data Science, Cyber Security, Mobile Application Developer
- Trades: Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator, Electrical Technician, HVAC, Welding
SCI also offers an online and hybrid curriculum.
This article was published on: 11/19/21 1:52 PM
* SCI does not guarantee employment or a starting salary upon graduation, completion, or withdrawal from SCI. As an accredited post-secondary institution, SCI has various federal financial assistance programs available for students who qualify and are enrolled in SCI programs. This does not apply to seminar students.