A business accounting specialist plays an important role for the company they work for by increasing business efficiency.
SCI’s Business Accounting Specialist program helps you gain the on-the-job skills you need from Quickbooks certifications to essential accounting principles. To ensure your long-term success, you will learn fundamental accounting principles, computerized accounting systems, and so much more. Once you’ve graduated from the program, SCI’s career services team is set up to match your skill sets with an employer that’s right for you.
Business Accounting Specialists trained at SCI may be eligible for these certifications:
- QUICKBOOKS: Intuit Quickbooks Certification
- MICROSOFT ACCESS: Microsoft Access Certified
- MICROSOFT EXCEL: Microsoft Excel Certified
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK: Microsoft Outlook Certified
- MICROSOFT POWER POINT: Microsoft Power Point Certified
- MICROSOFT WORD: Microsoft Word Certified
Business Accounting Specialists training at Southern Careers Institute can learn career skills like:
- Accounting principles
- Financial analysis
- Business processes
- Payables & receivables
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?