SCI’s HVAC Certification Training School Provides the Perfect Combination of Classroom and Real-World Training That You’ll Need to Succeed.
SCI’s HVAC program teaches you how to install, maintain, and repair essential temperature control equipment. You will learn by doing alongside students just like you. Our HVAC training schools in Texas focus on the skills you’ll actually use in the real world. You will train on a variety of cooling and heating systems common to the industry and receive instruction on piping using a wide variety of materials. Once you’ve graduated from the program, SCI’s career services team is set up to match your skill sets with an employer that’s right for you.
HVAC Technicians trained at SCI may be eligible for these certifications:
- HVAC: HVAC Certification
- EPA: EPA Certification
- GREEN: Green Certification
- R410A: R410A Certified
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Indoor Air Quality Certification
- TDLR ACR: TDLR ACR Certification
- NATE: NATE Certified
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE: Preventative Maintenance Certification
HVAC Technicians training at SCI can learn career skills like:
- EPA regulations
- Troubleshooting HVAC systems
- Interpret construction drawings
- Green technology
- Customer service
- Air-conditioning technology
- Heating & ventilation systems
- Refrigeration systems
Want to learn more about how National Certifications might help you in today’s job market?