Searching for the perfect career training program to launch yourself into the next phase of life? Corpus Christi residents don’t have to look any further than their back yards. Southern Careers Institute’s Corpus Christi campus offers a full line-up of promising career training options. You can study anything from Business Administration to Welding, earning the appropriate certifications upon graduation.
SCI Corpus Christie Programs
Business and Computer
- Accounting Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Computer Support Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Manicure Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Workshops & Bootcamps
- ICD 10
- Microsoft Excel
SCI Corpus Christi Caters to You
The conveniently located Corpus Christi campus ensures students can easily commute by vehicle or public transportation. Class schedules are designed to fit into your already busy schedule. Programs of study include both day and evening course offerings. The Business Accounting and Medical Billing and Coding programs are offered online to cater to those who are unable to attend school on campus.
The SCI Edge
When you attend southern careers institute on greenwood corpus christi tech, you are pretty much guaranteed success. SCI gives you an edge when you enter the job market by offering customized training programs that teach you exactly what you need to know to succeed in your chosen industry. SCI graduates can expect:
- Opportunities to earn national and state recognized certifications
- Career Skills Badges
- SCI Connect platform that matches graduates to industry employers to help you get your dream job
The Corpus Christi campus offers credit transfers to students who started their career training elsewhere. All you need to do is provide your old transcripts to SCI to determine which credits can apply toward your new training program. If you wish to transfer to a different program within SCI, your credits will easily transfer to the new training program when applicable.
The goal at SCI is to make your educational experience as flawless as possible. The faculty and staff strive each day to provide students with the services necessary for success. They offer:
- Information Technology & Services-Easily access help and information on any technological aspect of your education including Microsoft software. Live student support is available 24/7.
- Career Services-Meet with a professional career counselor to help you create a resume, practice interview skills or match your skills to potential employers.
- Financial Services-Schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable financial aid officer to determine your eligibility for financial help in obtaining your degree.
SCIs Corpus Christi campus offers the full educational experience. You can earn your degree toward a brighter future without leaving your beloved city. Take the next step toward a positive career at SCI today–you won’t regret it.